WISDOM LECTURES VIDEO LIBRARY Monthly Subscription
You will receive an automatic receipt for your subscription.
Please allow a minimum of 24hrs to receive your Welcome message to the service.
WisdomLectures (A Video Library Service)
The Centre for Applied Carmelite Spirituality is pleased to announce the launching of a brand-new video library service called WisdomLectures. The library will give you access to a treasury of high-quality thought-provoking video lectures on the spiritual life and the mystical wisdom of the great Carmelite saints from the world’s leading Carmelite scholars.
What makes this resource unique? New video lectures are added every other week, creating an always-expanding library of video content. The project was created specifically to nurture and enhance the growth of the spiritual life. There are lectures on Carmelite spirituality, prayer, solitude, silence, community, contemplation, presence, listening and discernment, the Carmelite saints, and much more.
This will be a great resource for you if you:
- Have a love for learning and expanding your knowledge about the spiritual life.
- Wish to nurture your spiritual life and grow in your faith.
- Desire to satisfy the deep hunger and thirst of the heart for intimacy with God.
- Need the support and wisdom of an 800-year old spiritual tradition from which has emerged a host of great saints and writers who have enriched the Church and guided countless pilgrims along the road of prayer.
- Need to continue improving your knowledge and sharing new insights with others.
With WisdomLectures you’ll:
- Get hundreds of video lectures on the spiritual life and mystical wisdom.
- Have unlimited access for only £14.99 a month or £150 a year.
- Learn from trusted scholars in the field of spirituality and biblical studies.
- Grow in your faith and deepen your prayer life.
- Be able to watch the videos from the comfort of wherever you are – on your phone, your computer or your tablet/iPad.
- Enjoy great talks from leading scholars without the need to travel.
- Be able to cancel anytime.
See more lectures in this series. CLICK HERE