The Centre for Applied Carmelite Spirituality (CACS) is happy to announce a new spirituality series — LIGHT for THE WORLD — featuring six exceptional Carmelites – Francisco Palau, Hermann Cohen, Père Jacques de Jésus, Titus Brandsma, Marie-Eugène and Raphael Kalinowski – who lived at a time of much political and social strife yet witnessed to the spirit of true Carmelite humanism. This series will explore their courage and Gospel fidelity. Their witness offers hope and is a beacon of light for us as we navigate our own equally challenging times. The lives of these faithful disciples of Christ will inspire you, give you insights that will transform your life and encourage you in your spiritual journey.
SCHEDULED DATES AND PRESENTERS:
- Sunday – February 7th, 2021 (16:00) UK
Bl. Francisco Palau (1811 – 1872) – Baptiste Sauvage, OCD (Fribourg, Switzerland)
- Sunday – February 21st, 2021 (16:00) UK
Hermann Cohen (1820 – 1871) – Matt Blake, OCD (London, UK)
- Sunday – March 7th, 2021 (16:00) UK THE DATE OF THIS TALK HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 21st MARCH 2021
Bl. Titus Brandsma (1881 – 1942) – Anne-Marie Bos, O.Carm (Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- Sunday – March 21st, 2021 (16:00) UK THE DATE OF THIS TALK HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 28th MARCH 2021
St Raphael Kalinowski (1835 – 1907) – Marcin Fizia, OCD (Cracow, Poland)
- Sunday – April 11th, 2021 (16:00) UK
Bl. Marie-Eugène (1894 – 1967) – Dorle Merchiers, NDV (Venasque, France)
- Sunday – April 25th, 2021 (16:00) UK
Père Jacques de Jésus (1900 – 1945) – Heather Ward, OCDS (Derbyshire, UK)
Each Talk will last 90 minutes (45 minutes x 2 with a 10 minutes break in-between). 4 pm UK time.
Each Talk will be recorded and will be available to all those who have registered.
Please email your request to email@example.com
Register for a single talk or register for the full series (six talks).
Single talk registration is £20.
All six £100.
How to register
- Click the button below for the talk/s you wish to view
- Click on ADD TO BASKET.
- Click VIEW BASKET
- Review your order then click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT where you should fill in your name and address.